Editing day three

 


Today I am in depth editing it's taking a little longer because this is a much longer film. I am happy for the way that it's turning out so far however, I'm a little concerned that my genre of romance may be more of a horror. The original plan was to have a romance genre with a twist of horror. In class we watched an A level film that could potentially help us. The overall film was great. The music was spot on, sounds included voiceovers, diegetic and non diegetic sounds. My favorite take away from the film is that it had a motive. In my film I worry that I'm not going to be able to get the plot across and that the audience will be lost and confused as of what's going on; or I loose their attention early on in the film.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music video

Happy Feet Design Research Romance Genre