Although it was fun working with my crew mates, for the next project I will be working by myself. I have nothing against my teammates but when I work with others that means I have to comply with everyone’s work ethic. I like to get my work done as soon as possible. When working with others it seemed as if a lot of things were put off to the side and left for the last minute. I’m not a last minute type of worker so it really felt unsettling. I didn’t wanna keep bringing it up and annoying the rest of my partners. So to avoid all of that I’ll just work by myself. There were pros in working with others and there were also cons. Scheduling is a prime example because not everyone was available at the same time. Getting everything done efficiently and effectively. There was a small lack in communication when pertaining to the work. There was a lot of procrastination and it’s hurting us, when doing the project. We need time to get the right film and edit and if we wait any longer it can...
Comments
Post a Comment