Film Review



 When showing my film to a friend they recommended that I add more sound effects/ diegetic sound that goes with my film. They also said it resembles a move that I've never heard of; I took that as a complement because maybe I kind of know what I'm doing. This boosted my head up a little and I wanted to add a little extra in my film. I showed it to another friend and they also commented on my sound. This to me says that my sound is the number on thing I need to prioritize for my film to be bottom line okay or great. Another thing commented on was the transition of the second scene and the third scene they said "can you make it into a zoom out?" with this I immediately changed it from a zoom in to a zoom out to see which one I thought looked better for the scene. So far I'm happy for the way my film is turning out and I honestly thought that I was not going to be able to do it; so having this review is really reassuring and gives me confident.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music video

Happy Feet Design Research Romance Genre