Editing Day One

 



Day one of editing and it is so hard. I thought that I didn’t have enough but I may have had too much footage. With all the different parts it was kind of difficult for me to place each scenery and clips in its correct order. I’m so grateful for the storyboard because I have that as a reference to look back on and figure out where everything goes. With the storyboard I can figure out what parts I am missing and what parts I have. Hopefully I have everything so that I don’t have to re-film in some areas. As of editing it is kind of difficult right now but the storyboard made it easier, I am not done however I will get done. It’s cool to see what I was able to capture and when revising the film I was able to capture some unnecessary moments, some accidental moments, and some moments that are really able to turn my film around. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music video

Happy Feet Design Research Romance Genre